Friday 29 April 2011

Pin up

Lets get the meat of this post outta the way first shall we...
BAM!!!

Here is the first full on pin up! It's a great teaser for what's in store for the first story arc!

Currently writing second story arc and lettering pages after Jesse inks them. Then he'll go in a color them.

This is a dream come true and took a long ass time to get started thanks to me. But this year is all about changes for me and to stop procrastinating on the things that mean so much to me. This is no flash in the pan 5 minute distraction for me. I'm in it for the long term.

I can't wait for all of you to finally see what we're cooking up.

James.

P.S. Let us know what you think in the comments section. We'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool bros! The characters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I half expected those gators to be on fire. I need Jouste to draw me the epics Zombie with a chainsaw vs. gator on fire so I can get it tattooed on me.

    ReplyDelete